We are offering a number of opportunities models to be featured on our platform & socials.
Model Search: What’s on offer?
** We are offering two young people the chance to be featured as our Monday Model. (scroll down to see what is included in the package).
** We will also be selecting two models, alongside photographer Meg Stacker-King, to be featured in Meg’s We Are Gen Z feature on Tangereene Magazine blog and her We The Kids feature on Junior Style. These winners will have a Facetime Shooting with Meg as part of the prize.
**We are also now offering 24 for opportunities to be featured in our Christmas project with stylist Maria Montane.
** 10 Further models will be featured as our Top Ten Models in December is a sliding Instagram post.
If you would like to have the possibility to win the Monday Model package or the We Are Gen Z/We The Kids features or to be featured in our Christmas project or as one of the Junior Style Top Ten Models, please Submit your entry below.
Why you should enter:
Followed by casting directors, art directors, international brands, boutiques, press, photographers, stylists, modelling agencies and industry professionals, Junior Style offers a great platform to gain exposure and get noticed by the kid’s fashion industry.
What past Monday Models have said:
“First of all, it was amazing to get featured in Junior Style London, I love this big community so much and all I have is nice feelings about because everyone is very sweet to us.
After the feature, we immediately got a lot of brand requests and our list of followers grew, but that’s not all of it, we also made new friends and now we speak to them every day!!!
It’s really really amazing to see Anastasia on Junior Style London’s Insta and then read all the incredible comments that people leave.
We are still talking to many brands that discovered us through the Monday Monday Feature and that’s just the best!!!
Grateful for opportunities like this!!!”
“I am so lucky to have been the first kid talent to be featured as Junior Style London’s Monday Model back in 2019. Within hours of the feature, my mom was contacted by brands reaching out who wanted me to preview their collections or be the face of their brand.
I also got to share my story with kids my age who dream as big as I do. I know this inspired so many, and I received so much feedback
thanking me for being a Role Model. This title: Role Model is more important to me than any other title in the world. This is the footprint I want to make on the world, and Junior Style London gave me the platform to launch my position as a role model. I’m grateful for that.
I have always referred to Junior Style London as my BFFF (Best Fashion Friend Forever), and it’s true.
I encourage all fire starters to apply to be a Junior Style Monday Model. I pinky swear you won’t regret it.”
What the Monday Model feature includes:
Two successful models will receive this package, which has a total value of £450:
- Evergreen feature on Junior Style blog including links to socials. (Images for the feature to be supplied by the winner).
- Featured on Junior Style Home page.
- PDF copy of their Monday Model feature.
- 2 Instagram posts.
- 2 Instagram stories posts.
- 2 Facebook posts.
Previous Monday Models can be found HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- The Model Search is open worldwide to all children aged between 3-14 years, with the exception of employees of Junior Style London, Tangereene Magazine and our previous Monday Models.
- The Model Search starts Friday 13th November at 9:00 am GMT – Monday 30th November 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT.
- To enter you must complete the entry form. Entries will not be accepted via email or social media messenger services.
- We only accept jpg or png images under 5MB in size.
- Please note photos should be current (taken in the last 9 months) and we will not accept images that contain watermarks and text.
- There is a £25 entry fee.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- By submitting photographs for the Model Search you are indicating you own all rights to any images submitted.
- By submission of your photograph(s), you grant and authorise full permission for your photo(s) to be featured on the Junior Style blog and social media channels.
- Monday Model feature to be published on Junior Style before 31st January 2021. A Further 10 models will feature in our Instagram account (one slider post featuring the top ten models) and in an Instagram Stories post before the 31st December 2020.
- The winners will supply up to date images for the feature on Junior Style.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
- The two winners will be selected and contacted via email on Monday 7th December 2020. The Top 10 models will be contacted by Monday 7th December 2020.
- By entering the Model Search each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
- The main promoter of the Model Search is Junior Style Sales Ltd.