Would you like to be featured on Junior Style? We are holding a Model Search which is open worldwide to young people aged 3-14 years old.
Entry fee £25.
The Model Search:
We are offering two young people the chance to be featured as our Monday Model.
AND over 60 further opportunities to be featured on the Junior Style blog and socials over the coming months.
For your chance to win the Monday Model feature or one of the other opportunities to be featured, please submit your entry below.
What’s on offer?
** We are offering two young people the chance to be featured as our Monday Model. (scroll down to see what is included in the package).
** 30 models will be featured as our Top Ten Models in November, December 2021 and January 2022 in posts on the Junior Style Blog which will be shared across our SoMe platforms and, a further 30 models will be selected for our Junior Style projects featuring on our platform & socials.
Why you should enter:
Followed by casting directors, art directors, international brands, boutiques, press, photographers, stylists, modelling agencies and industry professionals, Junior Style offers a great platform to gain exposure and get noticed by the kid’s fashion industry.
What past Monday Models have said:
“First of all, it was amazing to get featured in Junior Style London, I love this big community so much and all I have is nice feelings about because everyone is very sweet to us.
After the feature, we immediately got a lot of brand requests and our list of followers grew, but that’s not all of it, we also made new friends and now we speak to them every day!!!
It’s really really amazing to see Anastasia on Junior Style London’s Insta and then read all the incredible comments that people leave.
We are still talking to many brands that discovered us through the Monday Monday Feature and that’s just the best!!!
Grateful for opportunities like this!!!”
“I am so lucky to have been the first kid talent to be featured as Junior Style London’s Monday Model back in 2019. Within hours of the feature, my mom was contacted by brands reaching out who wanted me to preview their collections or be the face of their brand.
I also got to share my story with kids my age who dream as big as I do. I know this inspired so many, and I received so much feedback thanking me for being a Role Model. This title: Role Model is more important to me than any other title in the world. This is the footprint I want to make on the world, and Junior Style London gave me the platform to launch my position as a role model. I’m grateful for that.
I have always referred to Junior Style London as my BFFF (Best Fashion Friend Forever), and it’s true.
I encourage all fire starters to apply to be a Junior Style Monday Model. I pinky swear you won’t regret it.”
What the Monday Model feature includes:
Two successful models will receive this package, which has a total value of £450:
- Evergreen feature on Junior Style blog including links to socials. (Images for the feature to be supplied by the winner).
- Featured on Junior Style Home page.
- PDF copy of their Monday Model feature.
- 2 Instagram posts.
- 2 Instagram stories posts.
- 1 Facebook post.
Previous Monday Models can be found HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- The Model Search is open worldwide to all children aged between 3-14 years, with the exception of employees of Junior Style London, Tangereene Magazine and our previous Monday Models.
- The Model Search starts Monday 11th October and ends on Friday 29th October 2021 at 11:59 pm GMT.
- To enter you must complete the entry form. Entries will not be accepted via email or social media messenger services.
- We only accept jpg or png images under 5MB in size.
- Please note photos should be current (taken in the last 12 months) and we will not accept images that contain watermarks and text.
- There is a £25 entry fee.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- By submitting photographs for the Model Search you are indicating you own all rights to any images submitted.
- By submission of your photograph(s), you grant and authorise full permission for your photo(s) to be featured on the Junior Style blog and social media channels.
- The winners will supply up to date images for the feature on Junior Style.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
- All winners will be selected and contacted via email on or just after 31st October 2021.
- The main promoter of the Model Search is Junior Style Sales Ltd.