Who doesn’t love a good sale? Now is one of the best times of year to stock up on hot wardrobe staples for your little prince. All the coziest AW16 styles are in deep discount and it’s early enough in the year that he has months of use ahead. Or you can always snag your favorites in a size or two up and then put them away for next year! Here are some of our favourite casual pieces from the Junior Style fashion guide members, enjoy!
1. Camouflage never, ever goes out of style and this windproof coat by Neopop from Lublue is truly a three-season topper.
2. You can never go wrong with bold graphic and this crewneck sweater by Silvian Heach from Little Rags and Riches will keep him cozy and stylish.
3. When a sale is good, it’s good! Can we say heart breaker? Your little James Dean will rock the sidewalk in this biker jacket by Kukukid from mo + me.
4. Oversized, boxy, and with a decidedly Sol Lewitt vibe, this black top you just can’t go wrong with. Get yours from Mayaya, because black is the new black, babes.
5. Harem pants forever. No really, harem pants are the epitome of comfy, casual, and cool. This forest green and feather print pair by Mayaya is totally on point for 2017.
6. If you don’t think boys rock leggings, think again. This organic and artful pair by Agatha Cub from mo + me takes boy dressing to the next level.
7. Our indisputable truth of the day: you can never have too many hats—especially when they’re on sale! This pom pom beanie by Scotch Shrunk from Little Rags and Riches is an adorable topper that you can wear year after year.
8. These casual kicks by Akid available from kodomo feature embossed skulls and are the perfect bit of edge to complement an otherwise basic slip on.
All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.