Guest blogger, Tiffany Hardin shares her love of boho chic and vintage children’s wear on the Junior Style blog today. Tiffany is a homeschooling, vegan mumma of three beauties.
I’m a big supporter of handmade shops, not only because I have my own handmade business, Junebugtennessee but because I admire and appreciate the hard work and dedication these makers put into their clothing. I love being able to buy something from a mom and pop shop, knowing that my money is helping a family pay a bill or help to pay for their children play a sport or do ballet.
My kids style lean towards boho/70’s/vintage with a bit of 90’s thrown in. The following shops are some of my favourites that really blend well with the look my kids love. It’s really fun to pick and choose from these shops and make a unique outfit.
1) These JunebugTennesse pinafores are reversible so you’re getting basically two tops in one. Which has come in handy quite a few times when we’ve been out and about! Pair with some bloomers, a flowy skirt, or bell bottoms and you’ve got a great looking outfit.
2) We love Gypsylala and the tops are perfect for our desert weather. Gypsylala’s items are so well made and blend beautifully with that boho/70’s feel.
3) The colour palette that Wildflower Mornings use are just gorgeous. This blush Boxy Top would be the perfect addition to a flowing maxi skirt, making such a dreamy bohemian look.
4) Designs by Madelei – The absolute BEST in high waist bloomers. My daughter Birdie has many pairs of Designs By Madelei bloomers and wears them at least 4 times a week.
5) What don’t I love about Luna.J and Fey. The dresses and skirts are the best for your boho babe to twirl and dance in and are so beautiful and so well made.
6) Glitter and Wit Velvet dress. Need I say more?! Glitter + Wit never disappoints us. From head to toe, literally, she has us covered.
7) I will forever have mad love for Moss and Mountain, who are one of our all time favourite designers. Every item is so good for my 70’s boho loving kids.
Here is a little outfit inspiration from Tiffany.
Hope you like the boho chic edit.
For more outfit inspiration follow Tiffany @tiffanynhardin