Culottes are the new trouser shape your little one needs in their wardrobe. As with womenswear, the cropped, wide-legged trouser trend looks to be a mainstay for your wardrobe for a long while yet.
Independent brands Meme kidswear and Infantium Victoria offer unisex culottes, which is great to see as this style is a comfortable yet stylish item for boys too.
1. These wide-leg striped culottes from Meme kidswear ‘We are the Same’ collection are perfect for any monochrome lovers and are unisex. $88
2. The Uma culotte from Tuchinda, in ‘Grandma’s Wallpaper’ print, are perfect for your little ladies wardrobe this season. The pleated style comes in several fabrics, prints and colours this Autumn 16. $84
3. Add a little colour to your fashionista’s wardrobe with these cute flower print culottes from Shan & Toad $60.
4. Effortlessly cool, stylish and sophisticated, Luxe Lounge Pants by Feather Drum from Mo+Me Kids. $67
5. Virgo Speckled Culottes from Nico Nico are in keeping with the Space trend this season. $68 one of the Junior Style favourite culottes for this season.
6. Simple, yet stylish cotton mill wide pants from online retailer Lublue. £23
7. Recently Model Vanessa Lorenzo collaborated with The Animals Observatory in a capsule collection. These wide leg trousers are from that collaboration and only available at selected stores, Ladida being one of them. $144
8. Last but not least we have these super soft & comfy shorts made from Pied-de-poule fabric, from German eco brand Infantium Victoria. €137.50. This style is unisex and available in several colours and would look great with this padded top from the AW16 collection.
Which are your favourites? Have you invested in a pair of culottes for yourself?
Photographs courtesy of each brand, main edit Junior Style and featured image Feather Drum: All rights reserved
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.