By guest contributor Sally Burton of @salbully
This week we celebrate London-based label Doodle Do, whose Spring collection Hippie Medley has just launched. Ethically produced, organic clothing designed with unisex appeal, Doodle Do’s range truly has something for everyone. My top pics? Read on:
1. Buttercup yellow, a cosy sweat and with a joyous print makes this an ideal layering piece for those dewy camping mornings.
2. Nothing shouts “summer’s here!” louder than a yellow and turquoise combo. The cool feather design brings effortless style to this zingy pair of shorts – show me the beach!
3. Colourful and bright this little chappie will make any toddler roar with delight—who doesn’t love an organic leaf eating monster?
4. The essential toy for stimulating creative play, this cozy knit toy can double as a pillow on summery nights and car trips—#boymom fave!
5. Inspiring thoughts of mountainous adventure how could we not love this stunning cloud romper – perfect for the youngest member of our little tribe during those cooler spring months
Doodle Do have just launched their new website and to celebrate they are offering 25% off all orders (excluding sale items and knitwear) from March 14- April 3, 2016. Use code JRSTYLE25.
Sally Burton is the proud mum of two adorable boys, Boaz and Hugo. She has a degree in Applied Arts with a specialization in printed textiles and embroidery and is a brand ambassador for UK children’s clothier Fred and Noah.