The Spring Summer collections are bursting with artistic flair and we’ve rounded up our favourite art-infused pieces in this edition of Fab Finds. There’s nothing like some good old-fashioned abstract expressionism to instantly elevate an interior (not to mention our mood) so why not bring these colourful additions into your mini’s wardrobe? From Pollack to Picasso, there is something to reflect everyone’s favourite artist this season! View our Art Edit here.
1.These Cotton Print Dungarees by Junior Gaultier and available from Little Rags and Riches have a decidedly Jean Michel Basquiat vibe that your little munchkin will rock out in. A street style must for the mini!
2. The Face Ruffled Top from Once Boutique is a sculptural masterpiece unto itself. While you’ll have to email the shop to purchase, it will certainly ensure that your little one will not look like anyone else at the playground!
3. The Earth Print Dress by Papu from Luibelle has a sweet pop of yellow in a charming Peter Pan collar and features bold colour blocking and abstract drawings she’ll love to figure out.
4. If Cubist vibes are your jam, the Iris Dress by Raspberry Plum from the new shop Hooligans Clique will fit the bill.
5. We love everything Vimma Company makes but this College Box sweatshirt has the sweetest little brushstrokes—are they letters or prehistoric glyphs? You decide!
6. Simple shapes on the colour of choice for Millennials the world over makes the Papu Peach Shapes Skirt from Luibelle, one of the breeziest to style and so on trend!
8. The Wolf and Rita Camoanimaux Dress is a monochrome masterpiece of figural drawing. Get yours from kodomo!
Which is your favourite item from our Art Edit?
All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.