Junior Style is launching a Fashion & Inspiration magazine for the ‘Youth of Today’ and in celebration, we are offering you the chance to win £1340 in gift vouchers and more.
To be in with your chance of winning this AMAZING prize, follow the instructions below.
1. To enter the giveaway you will need to sign up for our email newsletter HERE.
2. Repost the Instagram Main Giveaway image you will find HERE AND use #jrstylegiveaway.
Please note: This giveaway is open worldwide.
The Junior Style Magazine Launch prize includes gift vouchers from Feather Drum for AUD $200, Loud Apparel £80, American brand Andy & Evan £100, Danish kids clothing label Molo £150, Raspberry Plum £100, Retailer Little Red Planet £100, Mayaya Kids £100, Paulinka £100, Oaks of Acorn £100, Australian girlswear brand Lulu Stars £100, Roses & Rhinos £100 and prize to the value of £47 Constellation beret, scarf, clip and bag from Rockahula and a pair of Apricot, Maison Mangostan suede boots with their characteristic rainbow sole worth 180-190€.
Details of the companies offering a prize are listed below.
Feather Drum – Prize AUD $200 Gift Voucher
Australian clothing label Feather Drum is a beautifully crafted and curated collection of future classics for women and girls. The philosophy centres on high-quality natural fabrics (organic or recycled wherever possible), modern, timeless shapes and well-made pieces. Sustainability and ethically made fashion are very important at Feather Drum.
The Little Red Planet – £100 Gift Voucher
An ethical kidswear boutique for tots to tweens. The Little Red Planet offers exceptional design, style and quality from over 30 global children’s designers. The goal of TLRP is to hand-select designers who slow manufacture their apparel, give back to charity, and/or use organic and sustainable materials whenever possible.
Oaks of Acorn – £100 Gift Voucher
Mayaya Kids – £100 Gift Voucher
Monochrome fans and minimalists, Mayaya is a brand that needs to be on your radar. 100% designed and manufactured in Israel, Mayaya creates modern and creative gender-neutral clothing for free-spirited children up to size 14. Now with a capsule collection for ladies.
Loud Apparel – £80 Gift Voucher
Standing true to the unique character that makes the brand so distinctive, quirky and cutting edge since the start, LOUD Apparel delivers a fresh and exciting new AW18 Collection “Handle with Care” The collection offers a wide selection of girls, unisex, baby and accessories pieces in organic materials. For children 6 months – 14 years.
Molo – £150 Gift Voucher
Danish brand Molo is well known for creating urban, funky, colourful designs combining playful Scandi style with practicality.ith everything from cosy pyjamas to statement-making skiwear, little ones will have fun mixing and matching their colourful and easy-to-wear collection.
Paulinka Kids – Gift Voucher £100
Paŭlinka is a collection of high-quality children’s clothing designed in California and handcrafted in Belarus. Using carefully selected soft natural cotton gauze fabrics, Paŭlinka creates simple, colourful and classic children’s clothing.
Andy & Evan – Gift Voucher £100
Andy & Evan creates stylish, sophisticated and classic designs using quality fabrics for boys and girls. Andy & Evan offers, clothing for newborns, babies and young kids.
Rockahula Kids – Prize value of £47 which includes Constellation beret, scarf, clip and bag.
Rockahula Kids is an accessory brand for kids that offers bright, beautiful, and appealing styles. The range for girls and boys includes hair accessories, jewellery, bags, purses, and seasonal products such as sunglasses and winter hats and scarves.
View the Rockahula Kids website Here or follow on Instagram @rockahulakids.
Lulu Stars – £100 Gift Voucher
Lulu Stars – a clothing line for girls, ‘little dreamers and believers’ aged 2 to 10 years which is created in the beautiful Byron Bay, Australia an area with its colourful community of creative artisans, markets, festival vibes all set amongst a beautiful beach lifestyle.
Roses & Rhinos – £100 Gift Voucher
Roses & Rhinos is a contemporary, print led kidswear brand. With sustainability in mind, Roses & Rhinos use organic fabrics to create easy and comfortable kids clothing for 1-10 years old.
Raspberry Plum – £100 Gift VoucherFounded in 2014
Founded in 2014, this fresh, original kid’s wear brand is based in London. The label caters for children 2-14, who are fashion conscious, stylish but still love to be carefree.
Visit the Raspberry Plum website HERE or follow on Instagram @raspberryplum.
Maison Mangostan – Prize – Apricot, Maison Mangostan suede boots with a rainbow sole worth 180-190€
Maison Mangostan shoes are not only comfortable to walk in or fun to wear; they are manufactured in a way which respects the environment and the people involved in the process – from conception to production.
Visit the Maison Mangostan website HERE or follow on @maisonmangostan
By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to the terms below.
Junior Style Magazine Launch Giveaway Terms:
1. This giveaway is open to all (Worldwide), with the exception of employees of the promoters and prize supplying company and their families or anyone else connected with this competition.
2. To enter the giveaway you must sign up to the Junior Style Newsletter. You can gain an extra entry by Reposting the main giveaway image on Junior Style London’s Instagram Page.
3. Entries must be received by 11:59pm GMT Tuesday 30th October 2018. The giveaway starts Wednesday 24th October 2018 at 6:30am GMT and will run for 7 days.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the promoter by the closing date for any reason.
5. The winner will be notified by an announcement on Instagram and via also via email, within 3 days of the closing date, and will receive their prizes soon afterwards.
6. The winner will be randomly selected.
7. By entering the free giveaway each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
8. The main promoter of the competition is Junior Style Sales Ltd.
9. The prize includes gift vouchers from Feather Drum for AUD $200, Loud Apparel £80, American brand Andy & Evan £100, Danish kids clothing label Molo £150, Raspberry Plum £100, Retailer Little Red Planet £100, Mayaya Kids £100, Paulinka £100, Oaks of Acorn £100, Australian girlswear brand Lulu Stars £100, Roses & Rhinos £100 and prize to the value of £47 Constellation beret, scarf, clip and bag from Rockahula and a pair of Apricot, Maison Mangostan suede boots with their characteristic rainbow sole worth 180-190€. There is one winner only.
10. Once notified the winner has until the 15th November 2018 midnight GMT to claim their prize otherwise a new winner will be selected.
11. Multiple entries are allowed.
By entering you are confirming you are 18 years of age.
Photography courtesy of each brand – All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.