Junior Style London are pleased to share Colour Me Badd, the colourful editorial by celebrated photographer Josephina Carlier. The rich hues, bold hair, colourful make up, and mash up of prints combine for just the kind of style inspo you need to get your Carnival party on.
Jose tells us that the concept for Colour Me Badd originated out of sheer winter doldrums—usually preferring to shoot outside, Carlier decided one cold December day to move a little furniture and use the chalkboard wall for a shoot.
“I absolutely adore [make up artist] Clelia Bergonzoli as a person as well as her beautiful and creative work. She had mentioned that she would like to do a Marc Jacobs hair inspired shoot, so with that in mind, Barbara Eisen picked out a lot of bright colours for the styling”.
Well, one thing is clear—we wouldn’t mind if Carlier got bored more often—the results are pure art!
Photography by Josephina Carlier.
Hair and make-up by Clelia Bergonzoli.
Styling by Barbara Eisen.
Models: Polina, Generation, Harper; NY Model Management; Sarai, Zuri Management
Looks from top to bottom and left to right:
- Sarai wears a Hugo Loves Tiki jumpsuit, necklace is photographer’s own.
- Sarai wear shirt, skirt, and necklace, all by Tia Cibani.
- Sarai wears Tia Cibani top and shirt by Milapinou.
- Polina wears a Molo dress, necklace by Tia Cibani.
- Polina wears EFVVA jacket, skirt Molo, and mask J Elster NYC.
- Sarai wears a blouse and skirt by Print All Over Me, mask J Elster NYC.
- Harper wears leather collar J Elster NYC, shirt by Molo, shorts Print All Over Me. Polina wears (see #5)
- Harper wears a shirt by Print All Over Me with swan bag worn as collar, Milapinou.
- Polina wears Molo dress and collar J Elster NYC.
- Harper wears (see #7)
- Harper wears shirt and bracelet by Tia Cibani, skirt by Molo.
- Harper wears a tunic, Tia Cibani.
- Harper wears a Molo skirt worn as a cape and shorts by Hugo Loves Tiki.
- Sarai’s jacket by Molo, tunic dress by Tia Cibani. Brooches photographer’s own.
- Harper wears a dress by Print All Over Me, mask J Elster NYC; Sarai wears (see #6)
All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.