When it comes to holiday looks for the little princess, give her all the tulle, velvet and gold brocade! We’ve selected statement pieces that your little girl will shine in at family parties, trips to the theater, and holiday photo ops. She’ll want to rock these long after the holidays are gone, and you’ll have fun styling them up and down. Happy holidays!
- The Bertie blazer from The Small Gatsby is a super luxe velvet dinner jacket with silk lining. It would look incredible on a girl paired with some distressed jeans and sneakers or boots for the perfect hi-low look.
- Keep her cozy in Hucklebone’s double collar jersey top from Kodomo. The soft jersey modal blend is super comfortable and the metallic daisy and navy blue collar makes quite the statement. Pair with the matching pleated skirt or with some oversized culottes!
- The understated palette of Wolf and Rita’s Adelaide dress from Busy and the Boy just adds to the sophistication. The wide collar and frilled waist lend a holiday flair to her first LBD!
- Wrap her up like a present in this spectacular jacquard dress by Lazy Francis. The skirt features a full tulle skirt underneath and a giant red bow in the back. The epitome of Christmas elegance.
- The Tia Verde overlay tunic by Tia Cibani from Ladida is one you’ll wish you could steal! The perfect shade of forest green is accented by the tulle accents and will pair with numerous items she already has in her closet. Win!
- These darling barrettes will be her new favorite—and complete all her holiday looks. The Arim Closet Cat hair clip from Lublue are the crowning touch to any festive look.
- Does this golden tulle dancer tutu by MarMar Copenhagen from Kodomo need any explanation? We thought not.
- This double layered silk organza shirt from The Small Gatsby is straight up swoon-worthy. She will live in this year round if you let her!
All rights reserved
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.