Brighten your mood and influence good vibes with ‘Primary Colours’, the roots of every other hue imaginable! Red symbolises strength and pride, yellow evokes feelings of good cheer and playfulness, green for nature and good health, and blue creates a calming effect to foster creativity. Something to keep in mind when you’re dressing your kids tomorrow!
1. This unisex V-neck cardigan by Jellymallow is a perfect topper to pep up your little one’s ensemble for cooler Spring weather.
2. Let’s all take a cue from this green on beige, classic fit Today sweatshirt by Merciu, and remember to treasure every single day!
3. Via September’s eye-popping blue frill dress makes for a very chic and dramatic look. The frilled details and asymmetric hem are out of this world!
4. This Bonne jumpsuit features a sweet little ruffle all the way around the top, and skinny straps that tie into a bow on the back.
5. These summertime yellow overalls by Jujubong have adjustable snap straps plus side zippers for an easier time getting dressed, how thoughtful! The wide legs look great plain, or cuffed up for a more relaxed feel
6. We love this bright red linen skirt by SconRocawa. Mid-calf length and with buttons all the way down the front, any little girl will love twirling in this!
7. Jellymallow’s cotton lined chiffon Flying Shorts are designed to keep your kids cool in the hot summer months. How pretty is the wrap-around blue piping?
8. Lemon striped Jellymallow lounge pants are perfect for just hanging out or a day at the park!
Which of the primary colours is your favourite?
All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.