Shoreditch Shorties is a grassroots community movement sharing profits directly with the street art and graffiti artists involved in creating artwork for the business. Many of the designs push boundaries and express stances on social and political issues, encouraging youth to ‘Be fierce, be Urban’!
Nine-year-old Dom (featured above) is deeply concerned about environmental pollution. After seeing a story on Instagram made by Dom, Janie from Shoreditch Shorties contacted Dom and suggested that they work together to create a T-shirt with the proceeds going to raising funds for @plasticoceansuk and @surfersagainstsewage. To purchase Dom’s T-shirt click here.
We are collaborating with Shoreditch Shorties in a unique competition and looking for young artists out there!
Get creative! Put down those iPhones and get designing for your chance to see your original artwork printed onto T-shirts sold via Shoreditch Shorties.
The winner will also be entitled to one T-shirt featuring their design. All profits from the sale of the T-shirt will be donated to Refugee Support.
HOW TO ENTER:
The design theme is ‘Family’. What does Family mean to you? Take a look through the magazine, what inspires you? How would you like to use your ‘voice’ in your design?
All paintings/digital art/drawings/collages welcome. Please submit a clear photo of the artwork.
Entries must be submitted to email@example.com by 5th January 2020 with the name and age of the child.
Open Worldwide. For ages up to 17 years.
For Full Terms, scroll down.
Shoreditch Shorties & Junior Style Design Competition Terms:
1. This giveaway is open to all (Worldwide), with the exception of employees of the promoters and prize supplying company and their families or anyone else connected with this competition. For ages up to 17 years.
2. To enter you must send your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5th January 2020.
3. The giveaway starts on Tuesday 3rd November 2019 at 10:00 am GMT. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm 5th Januray 2020.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
5. The winner will be notified by an announcement on Instagram and via also via email, within 3 days of the closing date, and will receive their prizes of a T-shirt once the T-shirt has been printed (Shoreditch Shorties will notify you of the date).
6. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
8. The main promoter of the competition is Junior Style Sales Ltd.
9. The prize includes a T-shirt which feature the winner’s artwork. There is one winner only.
10. Multiple entries are allowed.
View Tangereene Magazine HERE.
Photography by Danielle Owen – All rights reserved.
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.