We are very lucky to welcome to the Junior Style Shopping Guide, online retailer Monkey McCoy.
Monkey McCoy are passionate about sourcing Cool, Funky clothing for children from around the world. Monkey McCoy not only do they stock clothing, but unique lifestyle prodcuts, toys and gifts too, which makes this a perfect online shopping destionation for all your childs needs.
Brands stocked include Molo (one of my all time favourites), Bonnie Baby, Cute Graffiti, Beau Loves, BangBang Copenhagen, Danish brand Soft Gallery
, Californian brand Quinn + Fox, Mini Rodini, Nununu, Dandy Star,
Indikidual to name but a few.
Here are just 6 of my favourtie items available at Monkey McCoy……..though it was so hard too choose!!
From left to right
Line one :- Mini Rodini Lizzard Top
– I just simply love the colour and the lizzard print. Molo Ryan Football top
– Perfect top for your little footballer or even to celebrate the World Cup in. Ethan my youngest son has a Molo top very similar to this. We love Molo here at Junior Style. Molo is a Danish brand and as you all know, i love all thing Scandinavian! Messy Hair Don’t Care Top
– Love this fun and inspiring T from Quinn + Fox are a hip Californian brand that make t-shirts using 100% quality organic cotton. Also producing artwork too.
Line two :- I Love Gorgeous Dress
– Stunning star print dress, perfect for a special occasssion. Rainbow Clothes Plasters
– What a fantastic idea! Kids will love these plasters & mum will do to, especially as there is no sewing involved…yes, they are Iron On! I really need to get these as Ethan is always getting holes in his trousers. Last but not least is the amazing Soft Gallery Owen Panda Playsuit
It was very hard to choose a selection as there really is such an extensive choice at Monkey McCoy.
What is your favourite item on the site?