By guest contributor Sally Burton of @salbully
Nothing makes a statement like bold graphics, black and white, and a monochrome aesthetic. Enter Jaxon James
, purveyor of minimalist apparel, toys, and accessories for the modern family. We’ve curated our top picks from this uber on-trend arbiter of style.
1. The urban vibe of these Garabatisse leggings
are perfect for your baby Banksy-in-training!
2. If it’s got monsters, it’s always a win with a toddler—and the Boo tee
by Freddy Alphabet hits the spot.
3. Whoever said boys can’t wear leopard print obviously had never heard of Tiba and Marl! We are crushing on the Elwood backpack.
4. The multi-purpose infinity scarf
by 9twentyfivekids: sure it’s great for laying but it also saves your white tees from toddler drool—a must in our household!
5. Who doesn’t love creative storage solutions with charismatic megafauna? We’ll take five. Proudly display your toddler’s pebble collection in one of these jars
by Candi & Co.
Sally Burton is the proud mum of two adorable boys, Boaz and Hugo. She has a degree in Applied Arts with a specialization in printed textiles and embroidery and is a brand ambassador for UK children’s clothier Fred and Noah.