Junior Style is pleased to present our Back to Nature, Earth tone edit—because nothing is quite as beautiful as earth tones- a trend that will see you slipping in to AW16 with ease and style. Let our guide be a jumping off point for you to discover the styles from the featured designers and labels.
1.Noch Mini Shirt – The short sleeved natural + brown stripe shirt is made from 100% organic cotton and is the perfect top to help keep your little one cool this summer. Snap this shirt up now as it is on sale at Mo+Me online boutique.
2. Le Carrousel Blouse – The chic collared blouse with puff sleeves can be teamed up with denims for a casual look or styled up for a smart daytime look with one of the Le Carrousel skirts or bloomers.
3. Made in Portugal the grey Carlota Barnabe Muslin Dress is the perfect little summer dress and available in a light yellow colour too.
4. A beautiful contemporary Tropical Leaf Print Skirt designed by Shanghai based Illustrator Wang Jun and is now on sale at Milk and Biscuits, a British Kids clothing label.
5. A pair of linen shorts should be a staple in any child’s wardrobe during the summer months. These easy to wear Nav linen shorts are available from online retailer Lublue and are in the current sale with over 30% off.
6. Remain effortlessly cool, stylish and sophisticated this summer in these wide-leg trousers from Australian brand Feather Drum.
All rights reserved.