Would you like to be featured on Junior Style? We are currently preparing our Christmas Features and looking for models who wish to feature on Junior Style. (This is not a model search and all models entering will be featured)
Please note we have limited availability and once we reach our target we will close the opportunity and no longer accept any new entries.
Open worldwide to young people aged 3-14 years old.
The fee to feature is £35.
Want To Feature?
We are offering All young people the chance to be featured in our Christmas Features on Junior Style.
For your chance to be featured, please submit your entry below, and upon receipt of your entry, you will receive details on how to submit your Christmas Images for the feature.
What’s on offer?
** A feature in one of our Christmas Features as HERE or as in the Magic of the Season. These are fun projects which naturally due to the season, gain great visibility and reach.
** All of our Junior Style projects feature on our platform & socials.
** If the Christmas promotional image is shared on the model’s Instagram Account (Grid posts only) we will also offer a grid post to each model sharing on our new Junior Style Talents Instagram Page which we are about to launch.
Why you should enter:
Followed by casting directors, art directors, international brands, boutiques, press, photographers, stylists, modelling agencies, and industry professionals, Junior Style offers a great platform to gain exposure and get noticed by the kid’s fashion industry.
What past Models which have featured have said:
“First of all, it was amazing to get featured in Junior Style London, I love this big community so much and all I have is nice feelings about because everyone is very sweet to us.
After the feature, we immediately got a lot of brand requests and our list of followers grew, but that’s not all of it, we also made new friends and now we speak to them every day!!!
It’s really really amazing to see Anastasia on Junior Style London’s Insta and then read all the incredible comments that people leave.
We are still talking to many brands that discovered us through the Monday Monday Feature and that’s just the best!!!
Grateful for opportunities like this!!!”
“I am so lucky to have been the first kid talent to be featured as Junior Style London’s Monday Model back in 2019. Within hours of the feature, my mom was contacted by brands reaching out who wanted me to preview their collections or be the face of their brand.
I also got to share my story with kids my age who dream as big as I do. I know this inspired so many, and I received so much feedback thanking me for being a Role Model. This title: Role Model is more important to me than any other title in the world. This is the footprint I want to make on the world, and Junior Style London gave me the platform to launch my position as a role model. I’m grateful for that.
I have always referred to Junior Style London as my BFFF (Best Fashion Friend Forever), and it’s true.
I encourage all fire starters to apply to be a Junior Style Monday Model. I pinky swear you won’t regret it.”
Terms & Conditions
- The Christmas Model Feature opportunity is open worldwide to all children aged between 3-14 years, with the exception of employees of Junior Style London, Tangereene Magazine.
- Entry for the Christmas Features starts Friday 18th November and ends on Friday 2nd December 2022 at 11:59 pm GMT.
- To enter you must complete the entry form. Entries will not be accepted via email or social media messenger services.
- We only accept jpg or png images under 5MB in size.
- Please note photos should be current (taken in the last 12 months) and we will not accept images that contain watermarks and text.
- There is a £35 entry fee.
- By submitting photographs for the Christmas Feature you are indicating you own all rights to any images submitted.
- By submission of your photograph(s), you grant and authorise full permission for your photo(s) to be featured on the Junior Style blog and social media channels.
- The winners will supply up-to-date Christmas images for the feature on Junior Style.
- The promoter does not accept any responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
- All Models entered will be sent an email upon receiving their entry form with information on how to submit their Christmas-themed images for the feature in December 2022.
- The main promoter of the Model Christmas Feature is Junior Style Sales Ltd.
If you are new to modelling or thinking about applying to a modelling agency check out these two blog posts with some fantastic tips.
Creative Soul Photography’s Top 5 Tips For Beginners.
Model Mother Blog by Jess Bowden Advice From An Insider