Greenery, the Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is nature’s neutral—a calming and rejuvenating hue reconnecting and revitalizing our spirits in times of uncertainty and stress. Various shades of green have been popping up in many children’s collections lately, lending a 70’s or 90’s vibe (depending on the hue). Here are some of our favourite on-trend pieces to snap up that pay homage to the Pantone Colour of the Year 2017!
- The Green Shew Jacket from The Animals Observatory has a certain Margot Tannebaum appeal that is irresistible to parents but it’s the cozy factor your daughter or son will appreciate!
- Known for vibrant and whimsical prints, Dancing in the Grass’s gorgeous Dragonfly Dress in Snake Grapes Print has a mod silhouette she’ll look fabulously retro in!
- The Oeuf Bunny Sweater in Fern from mo+me is deliciously soft in 100% alpaca wool and the cutest pull for your little one. A cozy, on-trend piece that will come in handy for Easter, too!
- Infantium Victoria’s Green Long Sleeve Shirt Dress is the most effortlessly elegant piece that will transition well into Spring. Style it up or down with a silk bomber or faux fur gilet! You’ll wish they made one in your size!
- The Snake Effect Skirt by Blue Comme Gris from Melijoe is a total show-stopper with a hue reminiscent of early Spring buds and quite close to ‘Greenery’ the Pantone colour of the year 2017!
- We can not get enough of the wide-legged culotte trend. Pair these luxe Baggy Shorts from Infantium Victoria with tights and Oxfords or Mary Janes for a sophisticated look.
- We’re mad for all things sweet and vintage and the Cleo Blouse in Sophia Buds from Tuchinda fits the bill perfectly with its delicate floral print and pointy collar.
- Green and pink is literally our favourite colour combo du jour and the Minnie Bow top by Bang Bang Copenhagen from Kodomo fits the bill. How can you resist?
- Who couldn’t use an extra pair of fingerless gloves? These Merino and Alpaca Mittens in Emerald Green by Paade Mode from Smallable are as soft as they are stylish.
All rights reserved
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.
Feature image: photography @markoldschool | styling @mindi smith | HMU @rachelchristinen | Dress @bellablissclothing