We always eagerly anticipate the next drop of Hooligans magazine and are so thrilled to share Zané shot by Franck Malthiery for their 12th issue, Out of the Dark. With model Zané Smit as muse set against the iconic backdrop of a melancholy Los Angeles cityscape, Malthiery delivers a moody and sublime editorial we know you will love as much as we do. Be sure to download your free digital copy of Hooligans Issue 12, Out of the Dark and keep scrolling for all the clothing deets. Enjoy!
Photography by Franck Malthiery, Kate Ryan Inc.
Styling by Sophia Ragnwald Odier, Agent Bauer.
Make-up by Melissa Van Zyl, One League.
Model: Zané Smit, K2000
Digital and Retouch by Imag’in Productions Los Angeles, imagin-productions.com
Clothing Credits (from top to bottom, left to right):
1.H&M shirt, Lala Berlin Textile Pin/Who Dresses Who
2. Little Karl Lagerfeld T-shirt, Zara Mesh Sequin Top, Lala Berlin textile pin/Who Dresses Who, Sweet SKTBS Shorts, Stylist’s own glasses
3. Stylist’s own Mickey Mouse ears and pins, Kenzo Kids sweatshirt, Zara See-Through Jacket,
4. H&M Mickey Mouse Cap, Zara Shirt and Trousers, Adidas Flip-Flops/Who Dresses Who
5. H&M Hat, Never Denim T-shirt, Zara Denims, Deadwood Leather Jacket, Monki Nose Ring
6. Kenzo Kids Cap, Tommy Hilfiger Denim Jacket, Little Karl Lagerfeld T-shirt, One Teaspoon Shorts, Gigi Hadid/Tommy Hilfiger Pants, Monki pins
7. See #1
All rights reserved
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not reproduce without permission.