By guest contributor Jo-An Chew of @zoe.3ban
Hip retailer Busy and the Boy offers so many on-trend styles and hues this season, from soft pastels to vibrant neons. But my favourites are neutral, classic staples that can easily transition from Sping right through to Fall. I love how these modern styles stand out in their simplicity. Here’s my top picks from Busy and the Boy:
1. Mini monochrome dressing will always be a staple in our wardrobe, but finding a fun piece with an interesting pattern or design always ranks high on our list of must haves. This skirt by Popupshop (on sale now too!) is a stand out piece with the bold shell design and simple shape.
2. The right accessory can make or break an outfit. This black and white hairbow by Young Double goes with everything while keeping your little lady stylish.
3. With spring brings collections full of vibrant technicolor hues, but we prefer muted subtle pastels. This mint dress by Beau Loves is the perfect hint of spring.
4. Pieces that have a dual purpose always rank high on our list. This swimsuit by Wolf + Rita can do double duty at the beach or paired with a skirt for a day of sightseeing.
5. These hunter green sandals by Tiny Cottons are one of our favourite finds. Their modern style and neutral colour (I consider hunter green to be a neutral) make them an easy go-to pairing for all the spring palettes.
Jo-An Chew is the owner of Little Papercuts, specializing in custom children’s name art work. A mum of three, Jo-An dabbles in photography and is perhaps best known for her popular Instagram account @zoe.3ban, featuring her stylish daughter Zoe.