By guest contributor Jo-An Chew of @zoe.3ban
I’m always on the lookout for shops that carry unique pieces that will stand out. Whether it’s for everyday or a special occasion, why look ordinary when you can look extraordinary? Lublue is a wonderful shop, specializing in Korean brands with beautifully curated items that can easily make a statement on their own, while complimenting any mini fashionistas wardrobe. If you’re looking for sophisticated design for you little ones, Lublue has you covered. Here’s a list of our fab finds from this amazing shop:
1. Even once Easter has come and gone, these adorable bunny bags are just the right size to hold chocolate eggs or a lip gloss. Cute and compact all in one!
2. One of our faves, this dress from Frou Frou is so pretty in pastel peach. It gives the slightest hint of ballerina, but would be just as sweet with a leather jacket and biker boots.
3. Simple shapes come to life when mixed with the right pattern. This jumpsuit from Bene Bene will make your little lady stand out from the crowd.
4. Fashion is meant to be fun, and we are loving these scissor adorned leggings from Braveling. Why not wear your creativity on your sleeve…or legs?
5. Who doesn’t love popcorn? This adorable top by Papu Stories is delish!
Lublue are offering a promotional code of 15% off, until 17/4/16 when using the code JUNIOREASTER.
Visit the Lublue Easter shop.
Jo-An Chew is the owner of Little Papercuts, specializing in custom children’s name art work. A mum of three, Jo-An dabbles in photography and is perhaps best known for her popular Instagram account @zoe.3ban, featuring her stylish daughter Zoe.