Contributed by Jennifer Irizarry @jennyfriend
Relive your 80’s childhood with these throwback inspired pieces from Alex and Alexa. Your children will love embracing their inner Punky Brewster, strutting their stuff in iconic brand apparel, and all things touchy-feely (fur, sequins, appliqué). And bonus—it’s all on sale! So stock up on these fun pieces while you can.
- Who didn’t have a cute and cuddly animal sweatshirt circa 1984? Well, this Anne Kurris dress does the 80’s one better with a splatter paint background and coordinating tartan sleeves. Win.
- Okay so maybe neoprene wasn’t a thing back in the 80’s, but this pink varsity style jacket by Billieblush screams Pink Ladies, which any girl growing up in the 80’s was very well versed in.
- The 80’s lived and breathed for sequins and this sequined hoodie by Little Eleven Paris is the perfect way to dress up or down. Buy it. So I don’t have to.
- One word: Bananarama. They’re Cruel Summer video pretty much sums up why denim overalls are the most quintessentially downtown 80’s apparel out there. Get these vintage-feeling overalls by Molo for your little one—they’re truly a three-season piece!
- The words ‘I can’t deal’ jump to mind when I see this adorable pink and blue faux fur jacket by Bandits Girl and I assure this fuzzy bit of heaven will be every bit as appreciated by your little one. 80’s or no, when you find a coat this cool that appeals to you and to her, just get it!
- Bold graphics, metallics, and bright colours on this fashion-forward stretchy tee by Bang Bang Copenhagen will have your child looking right at home in Care-a-lot in no time!
- We believe that Charlie Brown is the patron saint of 80’s childhoods and these Feiyue sneakers with their over-sized tongues are in keeping with the ‘bigger is better’ ethos of the decade. Snap ’em up, they’re showstoppers.
- Coca-cola rugby shirts were totally a major thing in the 80’s but lucky for everyone, your little one can sport this (much cooler) New Era Coca-Cola cap instead.
- The still-going-strong trend of putting words on your clothes? Yeah, that started in the 80’s. Here’s an updated version by The Brand that will keep your little hipster warm til Spring.
New collections arriving every day to Alex and Alexa. Keep up to date with what’s new HERE.
All rights reserved
All posts copyright Junior Style Sales Ltd.
Please do not copy or reproduce without permission.