With an apparent chill in the air, autumn is definitely here and with that in mind we turn to the new season collections. With over 200 coveted international fashion and sportswear brands available at Alex and Alexa, you can be sure to find wardrobe essentials and those special pieces for your little man’s wardrobe for AW16.
Here are some of our favourite items for the coming season to get you inspired.
1. This cosy denim gilet by Stella McCartney features a faux shearling lining for enhanced warmth. Decorated with embroidered badges, a trend you will see throughout kidswear for this season. Even though this gilet is in the girls section of the online store, we think this is also perfect for young man too. From £74.00
4. Paul Smith Junior Lightening bolt t-shirt in a soft grey cotton. £28
5. Next up we have the Bang Bang Copenhagen ‘Who’s bad’ patent jacket. This is certainly a fun jacket with contrasting copper panels and a pointy-eared hood. Perfect for keeping dry in the coming months and at the same time looking cool too. £60
7. Mini Rodini are known for their stand out prints and great quality organic and eco clothing. Featuring a quirky totem print this is a great top in which your little one is sure to stand out. £34
8. Star leather MSGM trainers. Perfect for monochrome lovers! £109
9. Last but not least, are these sturdy black leather chelsea boots with yellow iconic Fendi monster eyes. £255
Which are your favourite items selected?
View the new season collections available at Alex and Alexa.