With an apparent chill in the air, autumn is definitely here and with that in mind we turn to the new season collections. With over 200 coveted international fashion and sportswear brands available at Alex and Alexa, you can be sure to find wardrobe essentials and those special pieces for your little fashionista’s wardrobe for AW16.
Here are some of our favourite items for the coming season to get you inspired.
1. Your young lady will definitely stand out in the I Can Fly Swan Appliqué Winged Dress by Bang Bang Copenhagen. The grey marl sweatshirt dress features layered wing detail and is a fun item to add to her wardrobe. £54
2. Another of our favourites by Bang Bang Copenhagen is this Jersey Elvira Dress. We love the colours used in the panel blocking and the stripe detail. £42
3. This fun 100% organic black Penguin Leotard is a signature piece from Noe & Zoe’s new collection. Alex and Alexa suggest wearing it with a black tutu and a leather jacket for the perfect outfit. We think that would definitely make a perfect outfit. £36
4. The Skippy Horses Patch Dress in chambray by Stella McCartney Kids features galloping horses appliqué around the hemline. What little girls doesn’t love horses? £82
5. How cute is this pink Cat Jersey Dress by Soft Gallery? With a skater style skirt, we think this would be perfect for twirling in! £49
6. The Poodle Print Hat with cute ear detail by Gardner and the Gang is a cool hat for dog lovers. Such a fun print. £18
7. You could match these Horse Boots up with item no.4 or jeans and a denim jacket. Fun knee high boots by Stella McCartney feature a 3D horse design with tassel appliqué to the back. These are definitely a stand out item that any young lady that loves horses would want. £176
8. Fun Skater Style Skirt, perfect for twirling in features cartoon drawing print by Dolce and Gabbana. A real statement piece. £123
9. These on trend gold Darby Hi-top trainers from Stella McCartney will add a little shimmer and jazz up any outfit this autumn/winter. £126
10. These fabulous Purple Fringed Glitter Boots by French brand Pom D’api will look cool with jeans for a relaxed weekend look or would look perfect with the Skippy Horses dress or any of the dresses above. £45
Which is your favourite item from our edit?
We didn’t forget the boys. Check out our Boys edit where we have selected our top nine itemsgirlswea
You can shop the new seasons collections from Alex and Alexa here.