The monochrome mania has shown no signs of slowing, including for Spring 2016. Whilst some mini fashionistas prefer to doze off into a full pastel tranquillity, we will always remain true to our beloved black & white— with only touches of outside colours allowed in! Cool accents to mix with your every shade of black & white for Spring are silver, mint, pale peach & Pantone 2016 colour Serenity.
1. Because being cool like that is also a reflection of your mind, I love this spectacular silver prism jacket by Appaman. Yes it’s in the girls section, but no, my son won’t care and neither will yours.
2. Sleek not sloppy. I have a strong dislike for boxy baggy tees so this funky monkey raglan by Laundry Tribe thrills me.
3. Repeat #2 and add Someday Soon to your list of best fitting, supremely soft tees!
4. Made popular by Marlon Brando back in 1953, the perfect turned biker jacket reigns supreme and should be a part of every wardrobe. This one by Molo is my top pick for softness & fit.
5. Fringe: The Cowboys & Indians wore it first. Soft, easy to run & jump in fringed leggings by Bang Bang Copenhagen.