1. This cute little Mon Cheri Red Dress from Mini Rodini’s Pre SS14 collection is top of my to buy list. Totally cute and cool
2. These Davenport Pants from Beau Loves are an everyday wear for me, so easy and comfy plus Black and White will always be a fashion trend.
3. I feature Mayoral a lot on my blog. It’s already Spain and Portugals leading clothing brand for children and with it’s new Bluewater store we won’t be far behind. Love a bit of nautical fashion, this pretty little 3 piece is perfect.
4. This prefect Denim Cat dress from Bang Bang Copenhagen it just gorgeous. With it’s bodice cut out in a cat face, it’s button eyes and little ribbon whiskers how can us girlies resist?
5. This weeks final pic compliments the cat dress and are my FAVOURITE shoes of the minute – Mini Melissa’s. Just puuuuurrrfect – oh and they smell of bubblegum….WOW.