Junior Style is pleased to present our eight favourite Monochrome styles from online retailer Busy and the Boy.
The Monochrome trend is easy to wear, simple as it is stylish. Often shunned in favour of something bright, bold and statement, The Monochrome trend is here to stay and will remain season to season.
1. This cool asymmetrical zipped Dark Star Jacket by Finger in the Nose, is the perfect jacket to launch in to the Autumn season. Oversized it would look great with a big chunky knit. £160
2. Busy and the Boy have just taken on new organic brand, Little Man Happy. We love this Reversible Waistcoat with the heart detail. £48
3. Birds seem to feature a lot on clothing this season and we love this Falcon Print Oversized Top
4. On trend, these black High-waisted trousers with braces are a season must have. £49
5. Most kids would love the cute penguin print Violetta Sweater. Keep them warm in this Finger in the Nose top. £48
6. Easy to wear Scribble Print Leggings for your little ones by Noe and Zoe. Layer with bold colours or contrasting monochrome prints for a stylish fun look. £17
7. This super cool black Knit Cardigan with all-over ghost print is a brilliant standout piece. The loose cut Beau Loves cardigan makes it perfect for layering. £55
8. These cool on trend drop crotch Fringed Trousers by Loud Apparel are a fun addition to any Monochrome lovers wardrobe. £30
We feel all of these items above are unisex. You can add simple and delicate colours if preferred.
We would love to know your thought’s on the monochrome trend. Which are your favourite items from this edit?
Shop Busy and the Boy here.