Sport chic is here to stay. The new SS17 collections are just brimming with references inspired by the athletic lifestyle. In our very own sartorial Olympics, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite sport chic pieces that Fezzik himself would agree are very sportsman-like. Can’t find something cute and athletic for your lil’ John McEnroe or mini Venus Williams? Inconceivable! Just keep reading for Junior Style’s top picks of this hot trend.
1.The fantastic new collection from Kid+Kind includes this retro beauty aptly named the Olympic Stripe sweatshirt. Get yours from Lublue.
2. Pay homage to the Tour de France with this darling Bicycle Graphic Tee by Il Gufo from Luibelle and take your little one’s style from zero to off the charts!
3. The Los Angeles Olympics went down in 1984 but in 1976 they had skater style for days which you can recreate with a little help from this majorly swoon-worthy Encino Hoodie by Bandy Button from mo+me kids.
4. OK so maybe John McEnroe was infamous for his decidedly non-sportsmanlike temper tantrums on the courts but hey, that’s why this baby t-shirt by Bobo Choses from kodomo is perfect for your toddler—she can relate!
5. Girl’s gone—gone skating that is! Give her all the pink and all the punk, too with this adorbable short sleeved top by Molo.
6. Bobo Chose’s jumpsuit basketball from kodomo is the effortless and understated romper your future Jordan needs to keep cool this summer.
7. In case you didn’t get the message—sport chic is errrywhere this season—this hipster GRO sweatshirt from Lublue spells it out for you.
8. Hang 10 dude. In this Ralphie tee by Molo you’ll be California dreamin’ in no time.
9. Ping pong—everyone’s favourite Cold War sport—is the new champion of Oaks of Acorn’s gorgeous new line. Get the look now on their webshop (and check out the Kung Fu pandas while you’re there).