Junior Style is pleased to present our embroidery edit—because nothing is quite as beautiful and feminine as an embroidered dress or top in summer. Let our guide be a jumping off point for you to discover the diversity of embroidered styles from the featured designers and labels—each piece was selected from a full range of options from the label, so dive right in!
1. Lala and Zizo is a London-based label offering covetable boho-luxe styles for babies, girls, and boys up to size 3; we are in love with this vintage peacock style.
2. Bon Point is the standard of modern luxury; the nice dress in terracotta rises to the top of our list.
3. Louise Misha is the epitome of boho-femme and their SS16 collection is overflowing with embroidered options including this gorgeous Cari top in mustard from mo + me in mustard—a great piece that will transition well too!
4. Tuchinda’s Alicia top is a peasant style blouse with Latin American flare that perfect for summer holidays.
5. Horses of the Wild’s Broderie Anglais dress for tweens and teens is a modern update for the classic white dress it’s trapeze shape, lace panels and tassels.
6. This Cabbages and Kings 100% silk top dress is made in Mexico and features hand embroidery; available from Sweet William.