Rose Quartz may be Pantone’s colour of the year for 2016 but children’s fashion is having a love affair with peachier hues. It’s easy to fall in love with the tranquil vibe this color lends. Variations of the shade from blush to apricot are popping up everywhere in our favorite collections this Spring: here are my top picks:
1. I LOVE hearts, so this little skirt by Gardner and the Gang is perfect in my eyes.
2. A unisex romper with a punchy black stripe to disrupt the otherwise tranquil hue? Yes, please. This comfy and stylish piece by Noé & Zoë fits the bill.
3. Who doesn’t love Unicorns? This fun and playful dress by Mini Rodini will please adults and little ones alike.
4. Stella Kids offers such uncompromised fashion for kids. This reversible light weight bomber is with bird print is stunning.
5. If you’re dreaming of summer holidays – this super cool pale blush Voyage canvas bag by Beau Loves is a perfect edition to anyone’s travel bag.