Contributor Shannon Goldberg from Popstreetkidz has her fingers on the pulse when it comes to boys fashion & shows off her fantastic styling skills in @Wynns_World presents to you her boys clothing edit.
The colour black is by far my most favourite of all and if you were to take a peek into my closet you would see black upon black with a teensy bit of grey, white and camo mixed in.
For the Fall/Winter season, black is a natural colour to reach for as many people associate it with sadness, death, the end. For those that live within the four seasons, Fall absolutely represents those things and those feelings. As we watch the trees twist from lush green to angsty bursts of orange, yellow, red and then stark dirty brown we celebrate a year well spent and prepare for the stillness and the cold that winter brings. Black is a love story, one that plays out year after year. It is also a colour for all seasons, as I for one wear it daily here in LA.
Here are a few of my favourite black pieces that if they are not in Wynn’s closet already, will be soon;
(1) Cavalier Spider Cardigan – listed as a “wool blend cocoon” I am so in love with the cut and feel this monochromatic cardigan possesses.
(2) Wings represent flight and this Loud Apparel sweatshirt is perfect for little imaginations and they will also love how buttery soft the fabric is.
(3) We feel in love with Little Creative Factory during our “white phase” and now they are romancing us with a black version of the same shirt we adore.
(4) I’ve blogged for years about the importance of fit when it comes to children’s fine tailoring. Appaman from day one has continued to produce the best fitting suit for boys (and girls). Not a single complaint has ever been spoken out of Wynn’s mouth when he was worn his which speaks volumes of how incredibly comfortable and soft their Mod Suit is.
(5) Something about a motorcycle jacket just instantly ups the cool factor of any outfit. This version by KuKuKid is cozy soft in sweatshirt material to please even the most sensitive of kids.
(6) Great fitting denim and pants is a building block of any wardrobe. Haus of Jr. kills it with these Clayton biker denim.
(7) One to admire is newish comer Infantium Victoria. They have proclaimed their love of dark quite nicely and these Urgothic pants with the interesting details are extremely divine.
(8) Stella McCartney Kids has done it right since their inception, since its no secret Wynn is a huge lover of dinosaurs and skeletons, my future palaeontologist would love these pants!
(9) Making black a little more interesting, these MAA Lauriel boots are constructed of metallic leather to give them a standout look like no other. Oh if you like the Maa shoes, why not vote for them in the Juniorstyle x Playtime votes? If they are voted as the favourite accessories brand you could get the chance to win 100€ to spend at the store!
Which are your favourite items?
Wynn is wearing an Appaman Mod Suit, Wolf & Rita shirt from Shan and Toad and Dr. Martens boots in the main feature image on the home page.
Follow Wynn at @Wynn’s_World for more Boys fashion and style tips.